Founded in 2006, Realty Management Group, LLC (RMG) is a real estate company with services including:
- Site Acquisition/Disposition
- Real Property Asset Management
- Property Management
- Real Estate Development and Development Management
- Solutions for Special Real Estate Projects and Problem Properties
- Asset Services
- Leasing and Negotiation
- Marketing/Management of Residential, Industrial and Commercial Properties
- Construction and Project Management Services
- Owner Representation
- Due Diligence of Real Estate Portfolios
Formed to market and manage real property at any point in a project's development, RMG works with both individual and institutional owners.
RMG has actively managed hundreds of thousands of square feet of real estate as a developer, manager, and general partner with fiduciary responsibility to the client. We have represented financial institutions, private investors, and tenants as both an asset manager and property manager. We look forward to working with current and future clients to provide comprehensive real estate services for a variety of needs.
With more than 75 years of combined experience in the real estate industry, RMG professionals can apply experience, resources and knowledge to every project and every property type. Our approach to each property is marked by:
- A task force approach: Creating highly effective, efficient and solution driven teams of real estate specialists to help with all realty needs.
- Versatility and adaptability: The capability to act as a receiver, property manager, asset manager or all three, whatever a certain situation requires.
- No conflicts of interest: Acting as an independent third party, we don't have conflicting relationships with existing brokerages.
- Economies of scale: Driving down costs and maximizing recovery.
- A network of industry experts: Offering a wealth of expertise in an array of industries.
- Systems in place: Existing infrastructure and personnel poised to handle many different kinds of assets effectively.
- Regular Updates: Reporting that is detailed, timely and accurate.
- A customized fee structure: Focusing on aligning interest, minimizing expenses and driving cash flow.
If you would like to get in contact with us, please visit the Contact Us page for a full list of ways to reach our team.